Here is Eason "helping" me cook!He has been such a good helper lately. He loves taking care of his daddy! He actually seems to understand that Bryan can't hold him. He says, "Daddy hurt back." Then he tries to show us his back, "Easie's back." His Aunt Danielle has been taking good care of him lately; she has been staying over a lot to help out. She is a God send! I don't know what we would do without our family's help.
Eason can't wait to see his aunts and his cousins this weekend. He keeps talking about it! He likes to list everyone's names and then tries to call them on the phone.
Tonight, as I finished reading him a story called Hug, all he wanted to do was hug his Daddy. I felt bad because Bryan was already downstairs and has to limit his stair climbing. I of course, convinced Eason to give me all of Daddy's hugs as well as mine! I love being the mommy! I did promise to pass them on to Bryan though, I guess I had better do that now!
Here is a picture of Eason and cousin Keegan playing on the slide.

No comments:
Post a Comment